Mark Roseberry will be teaching two short courses on Telemetry over IP
Mark Roseberry will be teaching two short courses on Telemetry over IP at this year’s ITC (International Telemetering Conference). The conference will be October 21-24th in Las Vegas, at Bally’s Hotel and Convention Center.
The full day course will be Monday, October 21st. This course covers current approaches and capabilities for transporting PCM telemetry over an IP network (TMoIP), including discussion of the benefits and limitations of this technology. An introduction and review of essential network and PCM telemetry topics including the OSI network model, practical implementation considerations and topologies, and associated TMoIP PCM formats and network protocols is included.
The three key RCC IRIG standards for TMoIP are described: IRIG 218 and IRIG 106 Chapter 10 over UDP, and iNET. Interactive and scripted setup, configuration, status, and dia
NetAcquire Corporation Announces New Real-Time Media Transcoder Option
Now with the Media Transcoder Option you can configure a NetAcquire server for real-time streaming video processing, archiving, and distribution.
The NetAcquire Media Transcoder Option allows a NetAcquire server to process incoming still images and motion video. This option supports transcoding (decoding and re-encoding) images and video to different formats.
Media transcoding leverages the data processing capabilities of the Data Flow Engine and is seamlessly integrated with other Data Flow Engine components, including the decommutator and CCSDS demultiplexer. In fact, transcoding can be added to any data flow instance using the Media Transcoder component.
Video output can then be viewed simultaneously by multiple video clients using MissionView™ application software, a web browser or standal
NetAcquire Corporation Announces New Key Features in versions 1.3 and 1.4 MissionView
MissionView offers more with powerful and advanced real-time graphical display and control applications.
NetAcquire Corporation announced today that MissionView 1.3 and 1.4 have added valuable new features to MissionView. Some of these new features are:
- Real-time geographic map displays now include vehicle/target flight and ground tracks.
- New powerful configuration and commanding of NetAcquire server operation is available from MissionView widgets.
- Auto server discovery lets you automatically discover live servers through discovery announcements.
- Quasonix RDMS receiver monitoring and control works seamlessly with the MissionView interface.
Fore more info go to: https://netacquire.com/telemetry-software/
NetAcquire Announces Mission Critical TMOIP Over Impossible Networks
NetAcquire® Corporation announced today that it has extended the capabilities of their lineup of market leading real-time mission-critical TMoIP systems. This is now possible with the addition of advanced support for communication over “impossible” networks, those where guaranteed delivery of IP multicast data to multiple nodes in the network, reliable multicast, is a particular challenge.
This new NetAcquire Telemetry over IP capability offers a powerful forward error correction option that can recover lost packets even on very poor networks.
The system has been successfully tested on simulated poor quality networks that randomly dropped as many as one out of every three packets – until now, a truly impossible network condition. A system that can operate without data loss under such extreme conditions is ideal for mission-critical applications that must cope with challeng
NetAcquire® Corporation Announces a New Collection of Universal I/O Interface Options
NetAcquire® Corporation announced today a new collection of universal I/O interface options for serial signal connections. These new I/O interfaces offer configurable signal levels and connectors, and enhance NetAcquire’s “connect anything to anything” interface approach. The flexibility to reduce the rack space needed to a bare minimum is now available. Chassis back panels can now be configured to match exact signaling needs, even in 2U form factors.
The TTL-compatible, BNC I/O interface version includes highly optimized signal conditioning with tuned transmission line impedances. Input hysteresis retains signal integrity at edge frequencies in excess of 10 GHz.
Faster system integration is achievable using newly available software-programmable line termination. Each channel can be individually set to quickly match a site’s existing cabling impedance, eliminating the signal integrity problems associated with fixed single value termination typical with some equipment.
NetAcquire® Corporation Announces Super-Computer Telemetry Processing
The future of high-performance network telemetry processing is here
NetAcquire Corporation announced today that it has extended their lineup of market leading real-time telemetry data processing systems to include a virtualized Super-Computer telemetry data processing system capable of processing in excess of 1 billion decommutated parameters per second in an extremely low-latency deterministic real-time software environment. All the decommutators run in protected, cyber-security hardened virtual operating environments with end-user security, access control and auditing. Telemetry Over IP (TMoIP) applications are now able to handle massive numbers of mission parameters in real-time including full floating point polynomial engineering unit conversion.
NetAcquire announces new release of MissionView!
The latest version of MissionView has a large number of new features including:
- Replay of recording data with interactive recording data navigation
- Powerful alarm subsystem that displays and records when user-configurable alarm conditions are met
- Additional real-time charts and graphs including scrolling horizontal and vertical bar charts
- Performance optimizations for large numbers of parameters and high data rates
- Open any web page URL as a display window within MissionView
- Global preference controls
NetAcquire Recording Data Export Tool
Announcing the new NetAcquire Recording Data Export Tool, a powerful Windows program that extracts telemetry data from NetAcquire IRIG 106 Chapter 10 recordings.
- Export of raw payloads from Chapter 10 packets
- Export of processed payloads from Chapter 10 packets
- Decommutation of PCM streams, including support for super-commutated, sub-commutated, and fragmented parameters
- Frame synchronization of Chapter 10 PCM throughput packets
- Engineering unit conversion
- Support for additional telemetry formats including format change, Mil-Std-1553 and ARINC-429 messages
- Select relevant data by specifying export start and end times
NetAcquire Server Software Version 8.4
Announcing the release of NetAcquire server software version 8.4 that continues to expand NetAcquire real-time processing capabilities.
New features include:
End-to-end embedded timestamp processing to deliver microsecond-accurate timestamps to data displays
IRIG 106 Chapter 7 demultiplexing and decommutation
Even more Telemetry-over-IP (TMoIP) capabilities including:
- IRIG 106 Chapter 10 over UDP time packet support with accurate timestamp communication
- Selectable filtering in TMoIP Status table for showing relevant connections
- Convenient enable/disable of BERT with a one-click user checkbox
- Performance enhancements to support large numbers of simultaneous high-speed TMoIP channels and extremely accurate time/data correlation
Additional decommutator capabilities including support for ARINC-429 and BCD
NetAcquire announces our newest, high-performance Quick Connect Panel (QCP) for serial interfaces!
The new QCP-D2TTL panel offers:
- Rock-solid, error-free TTL communication at bit rates and over cable lengths that were previously unachievable.
- Supports over 40 Mbps on all channels simultaneously due to advanced signal integrity modeling and design of sophisticated transmitter/receiver circuitry with Tx pulse shaping and Rx tuned hysteresis.
- Fully ESD protected I/O, short-circuit protected Tx buffer outputs, and lead-free design.
- Space-saving 2U (a 50% reduction in vertical rack space) supports 8 bi-directional serial channels plus IRIG time in and out, plus an even higher density 3U panel version that supports 16 channels.
- Per-channel data and clock receive line termination is now software programmable to quickly match site’s existing cabling.
- At-a-glance Rx and Tx channel and IRIG in/out status indicators on panel.
- Hinged design hides rack-internal cabling, while still providing easy access.
Is NetAcquire a good fit for your project?
Our applications engineers will discuss your needs and offer advice and pricing for the solutions we can provide.
NetAcquire provides quick responses to phone and email queries during Pacific Time business hours.
For Employment, Business Affairs and other NetAcquire Contacts, CONTACT US