Data Recording, Storage and Playback
- Store any NetAcquire data on an integrated or removable drive
- Record signals gap-free for days or years
- Multiple recording formats including IRIG 106 Chapter 10
- Automatic/unattended operation
NetAcquire delivers cost effective and reliable data capture solutions. Enjoy the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing your data will be there when you need it. The NetAcquire Data Recorder is a high-capacity portable signal recording option for NetAcquire systems that is capable of integrated playback. The NetAcquire Data Recorder samples PCM serial, Ethernet, analog, digital, and MIL-STD-1553/ARINC-429 data signals at selectable speeds, and stores the data on an on-board or removable storage drive. Depending on the acquisition speed, this system can support continuous gap-free signal recording from days to years.
NetAcquire Data Recorder can operate as a network peripheral or a standalone device. When the NetAcquire system is connected to an Ethernet network, the archived data files are available to any computer on the network using FTP (File Transfer Protocol). NetAcquire Data Recorder includes an integrated Web server, allowing the convenience of remote system configuration and monitoring from any Web browser.
Included NetAcquire AutoFTP™ software archives very large data sets; it runs on the NetAcquire system and continuously transfers archive data files to a customer-supplied central file server. AutoFTP supports very large recordings and hierarchical storage management into the multi-terabyte range. Once AutoFTP confirms a successful file transfer, the associated data file is safely removed from the internal NetAcquire disk to avoid disk overflow.
- Flexible – Select recording speed, number of channels, and input/output settings
- Convenient – Change all communication parameters remotely in the field
- Interoperable – Choice of IRIG 106 Chapter 10 file formats and raw file formats
- Safe – The software continuously monitors the archive data size; if it exceeds a storage threshold, newer data is automatically retained.
- Independent – The system supports standalone simultaneous signal playback from recorded data files.
- Accurate – Recording includes data time stamping from the internal NetAcquire hardware clock or external clock sources.
- Reliable – Power failure protection ensures that acquired data is written to the disk immediately and that the onboard disk file system is kept in a consistent state if power is lost.
- Multi-tasking – The software supports an unlimited number of simultaneous archive operations.
- Expandable – As you need it, the system can expand up to 256 channels of PCM serial, Ethernet, analog, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429 and others.
- Affordable – NetAcquire Data Recording systems deliver more features at a fraction of the price of comparable systems.
- Simple – The graphical user interface is pre-installed and user-friendly.
- Be Secure – Use network-attached smart storage for your data capture and playback needs.
- Post-Processing Support – Recordings are compatible with NetAcquire Recording Data Export Tool, a desktop application which decommutates parameters from recorded data streams into a comma-delimited format.