NetAcquire was founded in 1993 with the goal of providing computer communications and processing systems that seamlessly operate with real-time performance over distributed networks.
From 1996 to 2001, the company emphasized contract engineering services and product research and development. During this time, NetAcquire developed proof-of- concept hardware and software for a range of vertical markets including aerospace, industrial data acquisition/control, and remote monitoring.
Based on customer feedback, marketing analysis and product penetration, it became clear that NetAcquire products were especially well suited for high-performance, mission critical, real-time aerospace applications.
Within the aerospace sector, existing NetAcquire markets are concentrated in the following categories:
- DoD test range (aircraft/missile) telemetry
- Satellite telemetry / commanding
- Radar interfaces
- Other range instrumentation (i.e., Correlating Source Selector)
- Spacecraft test equipment (i.e., hardware-in- the-loop, manufacturing verification/validation)
- Aircraft/sensor interface equipment (flight data processors and PCM/network gateways)
- Real-time distributed network systems