Before, during and after the product selection and sale, the NetAcquire Engineering Services Group will ensure you receive the best telemetry products and realize the greatest return on your investment. We’ll match you to the right commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product or custom design a system to your exact specifications. From installation and troubleshooting to upgrades and expansion, our engineers will provide your team with expert advice and hands-on assistance.
Custom Project Engineering
Our customized real-time distributed system development projects are based on the proven NetAcquire software and hardware architecture. Custom systems created with reusable commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components deliver greater performance and reduced delivery time at a lower price.
“I have yet to encounter an engineering company as responsive and technically astute as NetAcquire. Your solutions to our technical requirements as well as your short development cycle have allowed strategic partnership in every sense of the word. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.”
Steve Riggins, COO
Interactive Digital Sports, Inc.
NetAcquire engineers support many different system deployment configurations; our COTS and custom systems deliver:
- transparent communications from across the room to across the world
- optimal use of customized hardware and software components
- advanced user interfaces
- seamless integration with existing systems
- controlled worst-case throughput and response times
- sophisticated fault tolerance
- rigorous engineering and documentation methodologies
- environmental testing and qualification
- extended life cycle management
Rapid prototyping allows timely customer feedback and produces a final system that is right the first time.
NetAcquire system engineers specialize in a wide variety of applications, including:
- telemetry and radar
- distributed test and measurement
- hardware interface design and device drivers
- command and control
- satellite communications
- image processing
- real-time control systems
- numerical analysis and DSP
- FPGA design
- object-oriented expert systems
If your organization is planning a real-time distributed computer project, our engineers would be happy to discuss your requirements. Contact us by telephone, fax, or e-mail to get a quick response to your questions.