Real Time Data Display, Recording, Replay, and Management
Having data is one thing; using data is everything. MissionView™ brings your data to life to help you monitor changes, make decisions and take action. MissionView software provides easy point-and-click configuration, real-time data display, and management for any NetAcquire system.
With MissionView Designer, you can quickly create and configure sophisticated graphic displays that leverage a large predefined library of real-time charts, meters, gauges, and more.
MissionView Display (Base edition) supports GUI configuration and management functions of one or more NetAcquire servers, including decommutation, real-time processing and derived measurands, engineering unit conversion, and recording/playback.
MissionView Display (Full edition) includes viewing and customization for the sophisticated graphics displays created with MissionView Designer. It’s easy to conveniently connect any NetAcquire server to display real-time measurement and telemetry data. Other features include data recording and scrolling data display tables.
Like many NetAcuire products, MissionView shatters price/performance benchmarks in the aerospace industry. The MissionView Display (Base edition) is free; advanced capabilities for Windows and Linux start at $495.
- Easily create an unlimited number of different displays using an intuitive drag and drop interface
- Enjoy powerful data visualization
- Maintain full control over color, sizing, spacing, and alignment
- Configure using flexible real-time dynamics to change color, size, and position based on the values of incoming data
- Drawing and refresh supports high data update rates
- Circular gauges (many styles)
Numeric Display and State Indicators:
- Numeric with configurable digits, radix (decimal, hex, etc.)
- Seven segment
- Bar segment
- Alarm Indicator
- IRIG time
- Artificial Horizon
- Rate of Turn
- Vertical and horizontal sliders (many styles)
- 2D slider
- Toggle switch
- Multi-position switch
- Pulldown option list
- Multi-selection list
- Text labels with configurable font, size, and color
- Graphic images
- Filled and unfilled rectangles and arbitrary polygons
- Filled and unfilled circles and ovals
- Arcs, splines
- Heat exchanger
- Ability to define custom display objects without programming
- Configure display objects to issue commands on NetAcquire servers
- Quickly and easily setup of all kinds of input channels
- Acquire PCM telemetry, Mil-Std-1553, analog, and other signals simultaneously from different sources at different sampling rates
The MissionView client/server network interface supports an unlimited number of display stations; it allows deterministic real-time processing on each NetAcquire server prior to display. All low-level details of network input/output, flow control, error detection, and recovery are handled transparently.
User Interface and Management
- Quickly and easily setup all kinds of input channels; intuitive MissionView operation automatically discovers NetAcquire server capabilities on the network
- Manage multiple windows and multiple NetAcquire servers
- Save, load, and transfer displays and GUI layouts
- Monitor equipment status, configuration, and control including:
– telemetry-over-IP (TMoIP)
– data generation
– Correlating Source Selection (CSS)
MissionView can be deployed on any PC-based system including workstations, laptops, embedded smart displays, and rack-mount PCs.
MissionView can be integrated with NetAcquire server access control security and encryption.
NetAcquire offers MissionView support for multiple operating systems: Windows, Linux, and Apple’s macOS. MissionView works with or without a Web browser.
High-performance MissionView data processing and network communications utilize multiple PC processor cores.
Data Recording and Replay
Data recording of any acquired data is delivered in convenient comma-delimited ASCII format with user-configurable data formatting.
Recorded data files are conveniently replayed into drawings, tables, and other displays. Replay options include interactive navigation through recordings (stepping, skipping, and random access forward/backward). Replay speed, start/stop times, and cycling are configurable. Automatic switching is available between live server and replay data.
A powerful alarm subsystem detects when user-selectable alarm conditions are met. Different alarm criteria are available with multiple thresholds and ranges. Alarm conditions are displayed with configurable text and colors, and timestamped alarm events are captured to disk. Alarms can be set to “latch” and require explicit operator reset.
Integration with NetAcquire Data Flow
NetAcquire Data Flow Engine integration includes:
- Mathematical, filtering, and analysis functions
- Multi-level embedded decommutation
- Configurable time synchronization and time stamping
- CCSDS processing
- User-defined functions and derived parameters either with or without programming
- Hundreds of additional capabilities
Graphical configuration of real-time processing using NetAcquire Data Flow Designer
- Combine NetAcquire video displays directly into MissionView
- Integrated control and status of other Web-based instruments
Many new MissionView features will be introduced in the year ahead.
- Two and three dimensional dynamic mapping with built-in and configurable maps
- Configurable vehicle images on maps
- Optimized rendering of millions of points
- Raster, vector, and elevation data
- Rectangular and orthographic projections with unlimited layering
- Full alpha-blending, transparency, and dynamic attribute thresholding
- Optimized maps for both the whole globe and small region
- Hierarchical tiling, tile cache and automatic layers selection based on zoom thresholds
- Develop additional display windows that plug directly into MissionView