Bit Error Rate Tester (BERT)
Multi-channel data quality assurance
The NetAcquire Bit Error Rate Tester (BERT) generates and/or reads real-time data to/from NetAcquire system devices (typically serial output/input channels), and analyzes the received data stream for data quality. Bit error counts and bit error rate statistics are computed by comparing the contents of the received stream with the transmitted stream.
- Real-time bit-error rate analysis
- Graphical user interface
- Pseudo-random (PRN) or file-based data stream generation
- Bit error and bit-slip injection
- Statistics for Bit Errors, Bit-Slips, Bit Error Rate, Bit Count, and Bit Rate
- Multi-channel capability
- Compatibility with any type of input/output: PCM serial, network packets, CCSDS, Mil-Std- 1553, etc.
- Support for independent operation of transmit and receive processing on different physical units.
- Calculated delay between two physical units
- Internally paced generation supports non-pacing output devices