NetAcquire Security Package Supports NIST, DISA, and CMMC Compliance
NetAcquire is pleased to announce the availability of the NetAcquire Security Package. The NetAcquire Security Package is a set of features, functions, and documentation that supports operation of NetAcquire Servers and MissionView client applications in secure environments.
We understand that navigating multiple overlapping security compliance regimes can be complicated. NetAcquire systems are designed for operation in complex secure environments.
The NetAcquire Security Package has these benefits:
- Supports DISA/DFARS, NIST 800-170 and CMMC compliance
- STIGs at both OS and application level
- Checklist help for self-assessment of compliance with NIST/CMMC controls
- Features turnkey delivery to minimize user/IT overhead
- NetAcquire systems and updates are delivered as turnkey packages with integrated OS, application, and subsystem dependencies for seamless installation.
- Is available on all NetAcquire Server platforms from version 8.9 onwards
- Regular updates ensure newly discovered vulnerabilities are addressed in a timely fashion
- Secure electronic delivery
- Comes with renowned NetAcquire Technical Support
Whether you are a small shop or have a full IT department, our engineers understand your situation and speak your language. Find out more about the NetAcquire Security Package by emailing sales at [email protected] or calling 1-888-675-1122.