If you can imagine a world where everything is connected to everything else in real-time – we’d like to talk to you!
Real-time embedded systems are an exploding market, and NetAcquire Corporation offers the opportunity to build state-of-the-art software and hardware systems for diverse applications ranging from satellite communications to distributed sensor nets.
At NetAcquire Corporation, we’re passionate about technology, we’re entrepreneurial, profitable, growing rapidly, and a great place to work. This page describes our open positions, work environment, and employee benefits. It also has some links that provide information on the Seattle/Kirkland area.
If you’d like to apply, send your resume and an e-mail message describing your interests and the desired position to [email protected], or send it by fax or mail. Principals only, please (we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters). Please, no telephone calls.
NetAcquire is looking for a Software Test Engineer to be responsible for the end-to-end testing of web applications, Windows/Linux client applications and Linux-based embedded server software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create test plans
- Design/implement/execute manual and automated test cases for feature, performance and regression testing
- Troubleshoot software failures, report issues and test issue fixes
- 5+ years testing of client/server software
- 2+ years testing of embedded systems
- 2+ years working with network protocols
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Internally motivated, takes initiative, easily collaborates with others and requires minimal supervision
- Linux shell and/or Windows command-line scripting
- Testing using one or more automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Katalon, Cypress)
- Technical lead or other management
Due to government-project restrictions, candidates must be U.S. citizens. This position is located at the NetAcquire Corporation office in Kirkland, Washington.
For confidential consideration, send your resume attached to an e-mail message describing your interests and referencing ad STE-33 to [email protected]. Accepting applications from local principals only.Back to top of page
Seeking an FPGA VHDL firmware design engineer. NetAcquire Corporation has an immediate need for an engineer with Xilinx VHDL firmware development experience for two projects that are getting underway. Digital Signal Processing knowledge would be helpful, too. Longer term there is the need for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) knowledge, Altera VHDL experience, and direct collaboration with digital and analog printed circuit card (PCA, CCA) designers in the team-oriented, system engineering of high-end real-time systems. Knowledge of military and aerospace environmental test definition, e.g. EMC, temperature and vibration, would be a plus.
NetAcquire is a small company with a decades-long history and the firmware design engineer will take on many challenges depending on customer-driven product needs. Chief among these are responsibility for developing VHDL firmware for a variety of projects running on currently-in-design and existing FPGA-based circuit cards. These designs will be integrated into large, high-end embedded systems (e.g. with 8-core CPUs and PCI Express). The engineer will work closely with software engineers who will be writing drivers to the hardware. There also is the opportunity to develop and test mixed-signal circuit card designs and specify/design tests for environmental requirements of vehicle applications.
- Four-year Electrical Engineering degree
- 2+ years VHDL programming language
- 1+ year experience with Xilinx development environment, include debugging tools
- 1+ year ModelSim functional simulation experience
- 2+ years with firmware architecture designs pushing FPGA maximum clock rates while achieving timing closure
- Some board-level digital and analog circuit design experience at frequencies above 100 MHz
- Excellent written communications
Additional Skills Sought
- Experience with environmental lab testing to military and/or industry standards
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) design/test ability
- Timing closure experience
- Use of FPGA-embedded signal logic analyzer
- OrCAD schematic capture experience
- Use of Altera Quartus II or Quartus Prime design software
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- AS9100 process improvement documentation
- Signal integrity analysis
- PCI Express signaling knowledge
- Technical lead, project management experience
Due to government-project restrictions, candidates must be U.S. citizens. This position is located at the NetAcquire Corporation office in Kirkland, Washington. The position may be filled either by contract or direct hire with the latter preferred.
For confidential consideration, send your resume attached to an e-mail message describing your interests and referencing ad HE-30 to [email protected]. Accepting applications from local principals only.Back to top of page
Inventory Control and Production Planner
NetAcquire’s Inventory Control and Production Planner position offers you the opportunity to participate in the planning and building of electronic assemblies for mission-critical aerospace applications that communicate with rockets, aircraft, and space vehicles!
This is an exempt, non-managerial position that involves extreme attention to detail, superior organization skills, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prepare, issue, and control challenging material requirements and production schedules to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet strict production requirements.
- Evaluate materials supply & demands and MRP schedules, and provide status reporting of work in progress, material availability, and risk analysis to identify potential production problems.
- Incorporate manufacturing Bills-of-Materials (BOMs) into inventory systems; manage Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
- Purchase\create POs, monitor delivery, and manage allocation of components to ensure that manufacturing requirements are met.
- Perform all activities relating to material receiving, storing, issuing, cycle counting, material handling, and shipping, including accurate recordkeeping and stringent controls on all inventory item transactions and physical movements.
- Create work orders for the production requirements of internally manufactured systems.
- Assemble kits for outsourced material manufacturing and internal system manufacturing.
- Provide coordination with outside vendors for outsourced manufacturing activities.
- Identify and control the flow of non-conforming material.
- Conduct the inventory count program for all parts, work in process, and finished goods.
- Evaluate suppliers for adequate quality management system and other the performance criteria.
- Maintain information contained in various spreadsheets and Access databases.Create, write, and modify manufacturing procedures and work instructions related to the above activities.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the overall planning process consistent with continuous improvement goals.
- Recent manufacturing experience in planning, input/output control, bills of materials, routing, inventory management, and purchasing
- Electronics industry experience with knowledge of electronics products and manufacturing process
- Electronic component knowledge, including part types and substitutions
- Working knowledge of both automated and manual MRP planning control systems, with an understanding of nested bills of materials
- Read and understand technical documents
- Strong Windows application computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Effective at arbitrating and optimizing needs of multiple departments including Quality, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Service
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement processes
- Ability to lift at least 20lbs and walk/stand for extended periods of time
- This position requires access to information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Degree in a business, accounting, or engineering related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Aerospace experience and familiarity with processing circuit card assemblies and electronic box assemblies
- Knowledge/exposure to AS9100 or ISO 9001
- Understanding electronic schematics and PCB assembly drawings, as well as processing/manufacturing constraints and techniques for electronics products
- Knowledge of industry standard assembly practices
- APICS certification
- MISys MRP experience
- Microsoft Access database familiarity
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
For confidential consideration, send your resume and an e-mail message describing your interests and referencing ad IC-31 to [email protected].
NetAcquire Corporation has an opening in the sales department for a Sales Support Assistant. This position features mid-day work hours in a stimulating and engaging environment with an industry-leading company.
- Interacting with clients and representing the company in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Managing incoming telephone coverage
- Assisting with sales support, including processing orders and working with different departments to resolve discrepancies
- Supporting ongoing customer tracking processes
- Organizing and updating customer contact and sales information
- Assisting the sales staff with administrative and customer activities as they occur
- Preparing and coordinating client visits
- Very customer service oriented
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows 10 (Not MAC), Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Google Search, Chrome, and Internet Explorer or Edge
- Excellent typing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new things easily
- A demonstrated ability to work independently while re-prioritizing projects
- Proactive attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- General knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Experience with accounting software
- Experience with graphics software
- Customer support experience
- Sales experience
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
For confidential consideration, send your resume attached to an e-mail message to [email protected] describing your interests and referencing ad SSA-29.
NetAcquire Corporation is located in Kirkland, Washington.
We’re technology-oriented, and constantly push to keep our products and our customers at the leading edge of our industry. It’s an exciting environment, but it also requires employees that are committed to never-ending learning and to flexible job assignments.
We’re entrepreneurial. We give employees the resources to do their job and then get out of the way. Being entrepreneurial also means that employees share in the company’s success, and we have crafted a corporate compensation plan that reflects this. Finally, being entrepreneurial means that we work hard, and that every employee is expected to take personal responsibility for satisfying our customers.
We are quality-driven. Our systems target mission-critical environments, and we expect a high degree of quality and reliability from our engineering and manufacturing departments.
NetAcquire Corporation has exceptional employee benefits:
- Employee-owned company
- Competitive salaries
- Aggressive stock option plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation (two weeks/year, increasing to four weeks/year) that starts accruing on your first day of employment
- Paid holidays (nine/year with the ability to swap holidays)
- Paid sick days (six/year)
- Paid absences are authorized for jury duty and bereavement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EAP Program (Employee Assistance Program)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Support for professional development through employee membership in professional associations and societies at company’s expense
- Support for professional development through continuing education and training assistance by tuition reimbursement, (if certain guidelines are met)
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Social Events
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
We make a long-term commitment to our employees and encourage frank feedback on whether we’re meeting that commitment. (Note: The above is not an all-inclusive list of our benefits.)
Seattle/Kirkland–A Great Place to Live!
In 2012 Washington was ranked number 4 of the fastest growing state economies in the United States. Washington also ranked number 5 in business growth prospects.
Money Magazine rates Seattle among top 10 Best Places to Live survey.
Seattle Information and Entertainment
Links to Business Information Resources
Links to local arts and entertainment sites
Links to Continuing Education in Washington
Links to local Real Estate agents
Links to Washington Recreation
Jobs Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 425.952.0468, Attn: Human Resources
Postal Address: Attn: Human Resources, 12000 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-6900
NetAcquire Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, sex/gender, religion, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.