If you can imagine a world where everything is connected to everything else in real-time – we’d like to talk to you!
Real-time embedded systems are an exploding market, and NetAcquire Corporation offers the opportunity to build state-of-the-art software and hardware systems for diverse applications ranging from satellite communications to distributed sensor nets.
At NetAcquire Corporation, we’re passionate about technology, we’re entrepreneurial, profitable, growing rapidly, and a great place to work. This page describes our open positions, work environment, and employee benefits. It also has some links that provide information on the Seattle/Kirkland area.
If you’d like to apply, send your resume and an e-mail message describing your interests and the desired position to [email protected], or send it by fax or mail. Principals only, please (we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters). Please, no telephone calls.
Seeking an FPGA VHDL firmware design engineer. NetAcquire Corporation has an immediate need for an engineer with Xilinx VHDL firmware development experience for two projects that are getting underway. Digital Signal Processing knowledge would be helpful, too. Longer term there is the need for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) knowledge, Altera VHDL experience, and direct collaboration with digital and analog printed circuit card (PCA, CCA) designers in the team-oriented, system engineering of high-end real-time systems. Knowledge of military and aerospace environmental test definition, e.g. EMC, temperature and vibration, would be a plus.
NetAcquire is a small company with a decades-long history and the firmware design engineer will take on many challenges depending on customer-driven product needs. Chief among these are responsibility for developing VHDL firmware for a variety of projects running on currently-in-design and existing FPGA-based circuit cards. These designs will be integrated into large, high-end embedded systems (e.g. with 8-core CPUs and PCI Express). The engineer will work closely with software engineers who will be writing drivers to the hardware. There also is the opportunity to develop and test mixed-signal circuit card designs and specify/design tests for environmental requirements of vehicle applications.
- Four-year Electrical Engineering degree
- 2+ years VHDL programming language
- 1+ year experience with Xilinx development environment, include debugging tools
- 1+ year ModelSim functional simulation experience
- 2+ years with firmware architecture designs pushing FPGA maximum clock rates while achieving timing closure
- Some board-level digital and analog circuit design experience at frequencies above 100 MHz
- Excellent written communications
Additional Skills Sought
- Experience with environmental lab testing to military and/or industry standards
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) design/test ability
- Timing closure experience
- Use of FPGA-embedded signal logic analyzer
- OrCAD schematic capture experience
- Use of Altera Quartus II or Quartus Prime design software
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- AS9100 process improvement documentation
- Signal integrity analysis
- PCI Express signaling knowledge
- Technical lead, project management experience
Due to government-project restrictions, candidates must be U.S. citizens. This position is located at the NetAcquire Corporation office in Kirkland, Washington. The position may be filled either by contract or direct hire with the latter preferred.
For confidential consideration, send your resume attached to an e-mail message describing your interests and referencing ad HE-30 to [email protected]. Accepting applications from local principals only.Back to top of page
NetAcquire Corporation is located in Kirkland, Washington.
We’re technology-oriented, and constantly push to keep our products and our customers at the leading edge of our industry. It’s an exciting environment, but it also requires employees that are committed to never-ending learning and to flexible job assignments.
We’re entrepreneurial. We give employees the resources to do their job and then get out of the way. Being entrepreneurial also means that employees share in the company’s success, and we have crafted a corporate compensation plan that reflects this. Finally, being entrepreneurial means that we work hard, and that every employee is expected to take personal responsibility for satisfying our customers.
We are quality-driven. Our systems target mission-critical environments, and we expect a high degree of quality and reliability from our engineering and manufacturing departments.
NetAcquire Corporation has exceptional employee benefits:
- Employee-owned company
- Competitive salaries
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation (two weeks/year, increasing to four weeks/year) that starts accruing on your first day of employment
- Paid holidays (nine/year with the ability to swap holidays)
- Paid sick days (six/year)
- Paid absences are authorized for jury duty and bereavement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EAP Program (Employee Assistance Program)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Support for professional development through employee membership in professional associations and societies at company’s expense
- Support for professional development through continuing education and training assistance by tuition reimbursement, (if certain guidelines are met)
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Social Events
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
We make a long-term commitment to our employees and encourage frank feedback on whether we’re meeting that commitment. (Note: The above is not an all-inclusive list of our benefits.)
Seattle/Kirkland–A Great Place to Live!
In 2012 Washington was ranked number 4 of the fastest growing state economies in the United States. Washington also ranked number 5 in business growth prospects.
Money Magazine rates Seattle among top 10 Best Places to Live survey.
Seattle Information and Entertainment
Links to Business Information Resources
Links to local arts and entertainment sites
Links to Continuing Education in Washington
Links to local Real Estate agents
Links to Washington Recreation
Jobs Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 425.952.0468, Attn: Human Resources
Postal Address: Attn: Human Resources, 12000 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-6900
NetAcquire Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, sex/gender, religion, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Back to top of page