If you can imagine a world where everything is connected to everything else in real-time – we’d like to talk to you!
Real-time embedded systems are an exploding market, and NetAcquire Corporation offers the opportunity to build state-of-the-art software and hardware systems for diverse applications ranging from satellite communications to distributed sensor nets.
At NetAcquire Corporation, we’re passionate about technology, we’re entrepreneurial, profitable, growing rapidly, and a great place to work. This page describes our open positions, work environment, and employee benefits. It also has some links that provide information on the Seattle/Kirkland area.
If you’d like to apply, send your resume and an e-mail message describing your interests and the desired position to [email protected], or send it by fax or mail. Principals only, please (we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters). Please, no telephone calls.
Open Positions –
Sales Support Assistant – 1/2 to 3/4 Time (Flexible Hours) Position
NetAcquire Corporation has an opening in the sales department for a Sales Support Assistant. NetAcquire is growing and we are looking for a friendly, detail-oriented person to add to the team. We support our employees in their career goals and as our department and company expand, so can your role in the sales department.
This position features mid-day work hours in a stimulating and engaging environment with an industry-leading company. Position has a flexible schedule of 20-30 hours per week based on your schedule and company need. Potential for more hours available in the future if desired. This is an on-site position with limited work from home opportunities.
• Interacting with clients and representing the company in a professional and service-oriented manner
• Managing incoming telephone coverage
• Assisting with sales support, including processing orders and working with different departments to resolve discrepancies
• Supporting ongoing customer tracking processes
• Organizing and updating customer contact and sales information
• Assisting the sales staff with administrative and customer activities as they occur
• Preparing and coordinating client visits
• Very customer service oriented
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Windows 10 (Not MAC), Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Google Search, Chrome, and Internet Explorer or Edge
• Excellent typing skills
• Self-starter with the ability to learn new tasks easily
• A demonstrated ability to work independently while re-prioritizing projects
• Proactive attention to detail
• Solid organizational skills
• General knowledge of sales and marketing principles
• Experience with accounting software
• Experience with graphics software
• Customer support experience
• Sales support experience
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. This position requires a U.S. citizen.
For confidential consideration, send your resume attached to an e-mail message to [email protected] describing your interests and referencing ad SSA-40.
NetAcquire Corporation is located in Kirkland, Washington.
We’re technology-oriented, and constantly push to keep our products and our customers at the leading edge of our industry. It’s an exciting environment, but it also requires employees that are committed to never-ending learning and to flexible job assignments.
We’re entrepreneurial. We give employees the resources to do their job and then get out of the way. Being entrepreneurial also means that employees share in the company’s success, and we have crafted a corporate compensation plan that reflects this. Finally, being entrepreneurial means that we work hard, and that every employee is expected to take personal responsibility for satisfying our customers.
We are quality-driven. Our systems target mission-critical environments, and we expect a high degree of quality and reliability from our engineering and manufacturing departments.
NetAcquire Corporation has exceptional employee benefits:
- Employee-owned company
- Competitive salaries
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation (two weeks/year, increasing to four weeks/year) that starts accruing on your first day of employment
- Paid holidays (nine/year with the ability to swap holidays)
- Paid sick days (six/year)
- Paid absences are authorized for jury duty and bereavement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EAP Program (Employee Assistance Program)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Support for professional development through employee membership in professional associations and societies at company’s expense
- Support for professional development through continuing education and training assistance by tuition reimbursement, (if certain guidelines are met)
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Social Events
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
We make a long-term commitment to our employees and encourage frank feedback on whether we’re meeting that commitment. (Note: The above is not an all-inclusive list of our benefits.)
Seattle/Kirkland–A Great Place to Live!
In 2022 Washington was ranked number 6 of the fastest growing state economies in the United States. Washington also ranked number 2 in business growth prospects.
NBC Right Now Seattle ranks 7th best place to raise a family.
Seattle Information and Entertainment
Links to Business Information Resources
Links to local arts and entertainment sites
Links to Continuing Education in Washington
Links to local Real Estate agents
Links to Washington Recreation
Jobs Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 425.952.0468, Attn: Human Resources
Postal Address: Attn: Human Resources, 12000 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-6900
NetAcquire Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, sex/gender, religion, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Back to top of page