If you can imagine a world where everything is connected to everything else in real-time – we’d like to talk to you!
Real-time embedded systems are an exploding market, and NetAcquire Corporation offers the opportunity to build state-of-the-art software and hardware systems for diverse applications ranging from satellite communications to distributed sensor nets.
At NetAcquire Corporation, we’re passionate about technology, we’re entrepreneurial, profitable, growing rapidly, and a great place to work. This page describes our open positions, work environment, and employee benefits. It also has some links that provide information on the Seattle/Kirkland area.
If you’d like to apply, send your resume and an e-mail message describing your interests and the desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by fax or mail. Principals only, please (we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters). Please, no telephone calls.
React Web Application Developer
We’re moving our UI to cutting edge web architecture and are modernizing the user experience. You’ll work with a team of experienced software developers through all phases of software development.
NetAcquire provides real-time, high performance servers to the world of telemetry for use in applications such as rocket data processing and aircraft performance, to name just two. We need an individual with the skills and experience to help craft the next generation user interface for these complex systems.
- Full-stack web development
- React/Redux work experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of software industry experience
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Willingness to capture requirements from sometimes sketchy specifications
- Good written communication skills
- CSS, HTML 5
- UI/UX design experience
- Meteor, Node.js
Desirable Additional Skills:
- Java SE application development
- Network setup and TCP/IP familiarity
This position is open in both our Kirkland, WA office and our Vancouver, Canada office. PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME, WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FROM CANDIDATES LIVING IN THESE AREAS.
Our Kirkland office position requires access to information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR). All applicants for the Kirkland, WA office must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume and an email message describing your interests to email@example.com.
Electronics/Computer Assembly Technician
We’re looking for a technician to support production, fabrication and integration of electronics products. Fabrication will include assembling a wide variety of PC-like computers from components, building cables, soldering, and minor metalwork. Electronics integration will include conducting electronic tests with meters and oscilloscopes, installing software, and running software tests on systems and subassemblies.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in the construction of electronic hardware and equipment
- Ability to do fine-pitch soldering and rework
- Use of hand tools for crimping, etc
- A working knowledge of electronic circuitry and the ability to read a schematic
- Diagnostics/repair skills including use of multimeters and oscilloscopes
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Ownership of a vehicle for short trips for local components pick up or delivery
- Good communications skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Additional responsibilities include customer field installation and technical support. Understanding of computer networking (e.g. Ethernet and TCP) and software programming are desirable, as well as the ability to quickly learn about complex systems, equipment, and components. Due to government regulations, the position must be filled by a U.S. citizen.
ONLY SEATTLE AREA CANDIDATE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
If you would like to apply, send your resume and an email message describing your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NetAcquire Corporation is located in Kirkland, Washington.
We’re technology-oriented, and constantly push to keep our products and our customers at the leading edge of our industry. It’s an exciting environment, but it also requires employees that are committed to never-ending learning and to flexible job assignments.
We’re entrepreneurial. We give employees the resources to do their job and then get out of the way. Being entrepreneurial also means that employees share in the company’s success, and we have crafted a corporate compensation plan that reflects this. Finally, being entrepreneurial means that we work hard, and that every employee is expected to take personal responsibility for satisfying our customers.
We are quality-driven. Our systems target mission-critical environments, and we expect a high degree of quality and reliability from our engineering and manufacturing departments.
NetAcquire Corporation has exceptional employee benefits:
- Employee-owned company
- Competitive salaries
- Aggressive stock option plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation (two weeks/year, increasing to four weeks/year) that starts accruing on your first day of employment
- Paid holidays (nine/year with the ability to swap holidays)
- Paid sick days (six/year)
- Paid absences are authorized for jury duty and bereavement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EAP Program (Employee Assistance Program)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Support for professional development through employee membership in professional associations and societies at company’s expense
- Support for professional development through continuing education and training assistance by tuition reimbursement, (if certain guidelines are met)
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Social Events
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
We make a long-term commitment to our employees and encourage frank feedback on whether we’re meeting that commitment. (Note: The above is not an all-inclusive list of our benefits.)
Seattle/Kirkland–A Great Place to Live!
In 2012 Washington was ranked number 4 of the fastest growing state economies in the United States. Washington also ranked number 5 in business growth prospects.
Money Magazine rates Seattle among top 10 Best Places to Live survey.
Seattle Information and Entertainment
Links to Business Information Resources
Links to local arts and entertainment sites
Links to Continuing Education in Washington
Links to local Real Estate agents
Links to Washington Recreation
Jobs Contact Information
Fax: 425.952.0468, Attn: Human Resources
Postal Address: Attn: Human Resources, 12000 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-6900
NetAcquire Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, sex/gender, religion, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.