Software 7 Release
Announcing A Major New NetAcquire Software Version for All NetAcquire Systems
NetAcquire has released a major new version of NetAcquire software – Version 7. NetAcquire v7 software has been in development for over 2 years and now includes over 110 new features.
These new capabilities include:
- End-to-end Web access security using https encryption
- Network-efficient, simultaneous IP multicast transfers to multiple units
- Powerful new serial configuration GUI with immediate confirmation of setup changes
- More convenient data publishing and display
- Online system manuals with one-click Web access
- Additional real-time processing and recording features
- Advanced metadata (e.g., highly accurate time tags kept together with data packets)
- Latest Java support within Web browsers
- Toolkit support for user customizations using .NET and newer compilers
NetAcquire v7 is available for all NetAcquire hardware systems as a convenient field-applied software upgrade. To receive a complete list of the new product capabilities available in NetAcquire Version 7, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.