Range and Radar Applications
NetAcquire systems have many range and radar data processing applications, with active deployments on many U.S. ranges. Examples include:
- Correlating Source Selector – automatically selects the best telemetry input source from multiple telemetry antennas on a range
- Radar Gateways – acquire radar data from a variety of legacy interfaces and make real-time data available over networks that range from modems over existing leased lines to high-performance Ethernet, wireless, and fiber optic interconnects
- Radar Slaving and Control – direct next-generation hardware interface to existing radar pedestals including real-time servo, synchro, and encoder interface, data transformations, and network input/output
- Sensor Fusion – sensor selection, filtering, and correlation
- Data Flow Processing – provides a convenient and efficient way to reformat data from a wide variety of different range radars for tracking and range safety purposes
- Range Safety – guaranteed real-time performance of NetAcquire systems provides timely data processing/analysis for manual and automated range safety decisions
- Wide-Area Mux/Demux – transfer data signals over T-1, T-3, ATM, or Ethernet from remote equipment locations
- In-Flight Disconnect and Launch Readiness – umbilical interfaces provide pre-launch visibility into critical system functions
- Avionics data acquisition – support for avionics buses including MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CAN Bus, and IEEE-1394 allows acquisition and analysis of plane or missile data either before or during flight
- Air Traffic Control – acquire radar and GPS Time Space Position Information (TSPI) and perform 3 dimensional visualization.
- FI 2010 TENA – NetAcquire systems include a built-in real-time CORBA server to support this important new DoD-mandated standard for distributed object interfaces to range equipment.
Please contact NetAcquire sales for more information about range and radar applications.