Real Time Data Display and Recording
Having data is one thing; using data is everything. MissionView™ brings your data to life to help you monitor changes, make decisions and take action. MissionView software provides easy point-and-click configuration, real-time data display, and control for any NetAcquire system.
With MissionView Designer, you can quickly create and configure sophisticated graphic displays that leverage a large predefined library of real-time charts, meters, gauges, and more.
MissionView Display (Base edition) supports GUI configuration and management functions of one or more NetAcquire servers, including decommutation, real-time processing and derived measurands, engineering unit conversion, and recording/playback.
MissionView Display (Full edition) includes viewing and customization for the sophisticated graphics displays created with MissionView Designer. It’s easy to conveniently connect any NetAcquire server to display real-time measurement and telemetry data. Other features include data recording and scrolling data display tables.
Like many NetAcuire products, MissionView shatters price/performance benchmarks in the aerospace industry. The MissionView Display (Base edition) is free; advanced capabilities start at $495.
- Easily create an unlimited number of different displays using an intuitive drag and drop interface
- Enjoy powerful data visualization
- Maintain full control over color, sizing, spacing, and alignment
- Configure using flexible real-time dynamics to change color, size, and position based the on values of incoming data
- Drawing and refresh supports high data update rates
- Circular gauges (many styles)
Numeric Display and State Indicators:
- Numeric with configurable digits, radix (decimal, hex, etc.)
- Seven segment
- Bar segment
- Alarm Indicator
- IRIG time
- Artificial Horizon
- Rate of Turn
- Vertical and horizontal sliders (many styles)
- 2D slider
- Toggle switch
- Multi-position switch
- Pulldown option list
- Multi-selection list
- Text labels with configurable font, size, and color
- Graphic images
- Filled and unfilled rectangles and arbitrary polygons
- Filled and unfilled circles and ovals
- Arcs, splines
- Heat exchanger
- Ability to define custom display objects without programming
- Quickly and easily setup of all kinds of input channels
- Acquire PCM telemetry, Mil-Std-1553, analog, and other signals simultaneously from different sources at different sampling rates
The MissionView client/server network interface supports an unlimited number of display stations; it allows deterministic real-time processing on each NetAcquire server prior to display. All low-level details of network input/output, flow control, error detection, and recovery are handled transparently.
User Interface and Management
- Quickly and easily setup of all kinds of input channels; intuitive MissionView operation automatically discovers NetAcquire server capabilities on the network
- Manage multiple windows and multiple NetAcquire servers
- Save, load, and transfer displays and GUI layouts
- Monitor equipment status, configuration, and control including:
– telemetry-over-IP (TMoIP)
– data generation
– Correlating Source Selection (CSS)
MissionView can be deployed on any PC-based system including workstations, laptops, embedded smart displays, and rack-mount PCs.
MissionView can be integrated with NetAcquire server access control security and encryption.
Data recording of any acquired data is delivered in convenient comma-delimited ASCII format.
NetAcquire offers MissionView support for multiple operating systems: Windows and Linux. MissionView works with or without a Web browser.
High-performance MissionView data processing and network communications utilize multiple PC processor cores.
Integration with NetAquire Data Flow
NetAcquire Data Flow Engine integration includes:
- Mathematical, filtering, and analysis functions
- Multi-level embedded decommutation
- Configurable time synchronization and time stamping
- CCSDS processing
- User-defined functions and derived parameters either with or without programming
- Hundreds of additional capabilities
Graphical configuration of real-time processing using NetAcquire Data Flow Designer
- Combine NetAcquire video displays directly into MissionView
- Integrated control and status of other Web-based instruments
Many new MissionView features will be introduced in the year ahead.
- Two and three dimensional dynamic mapping with built-in and configurable maps
- Configurable vehicle images on maps
- Optimized rendering of millions of points
- Raster, vector, and elevation data
- Rectangular and orthographic projections with unlimited layering
- Full alpha-blending, transparency, and dynamic attribute thresholding
- Optimized maps for both the whole globe and small region
- Hierarchical tiling, tile cache and automatic layers selection based on zoom thresholds
- Develop additional display windows that plug directly into MissionView